California Integrated Opportunity Zones
The State Integrated Opportunity Zone Map depicts Opportunity Zones (OZs) within California and State investments in these zones in key priority areas, including Caltrans transportation projects, Air Resources Board low carbon projects and High Speed rail investments within OZ boundaries.
HELPFUL RESOURCE LINKS:
- IRS website-Federal Opportunity Zones, Frequently asked questions
- US Dept of Treasury, Proposal & Guidance for Federal Opportunity Zones (Rules as of October 2018)
- US Dept of Treasury, Proposal & Guidance (Rules as of October 2018)
- Special Rules for Capital Gains Invested in Opportunity Zones
- Instructions originally Issued in 2017 to Governing Personnel of the each of the States for designation of Opportunity
- Legal Identification Designated Qualified Opportunity Zones under Internal Revenue Code
- Opportunity Zones – Nomination Instructions
- Treasury/IRS Guidance released 4-17-19 (169 Pages)
- Tax Attorney Interpretation of the Second Round of Treasury Guidance released 4-17-19
City Specific Resources
San Diego County
- Chula Vista
- El Cajon
- National City
- The City of San Diego
- San Ysidro
Los Angeles County
Opportunity Zone expert, Schuyler (Sky) Moore, best known in Los Angeles for closing high-dollar, cross-border deals, is highly valued among deal makers for his concise communications, willingness to quantify risk, and ability to get complex deals to the finish line as fast as possible.
Click here to learn more about Sky and upcoming events.